At Panoramic Wealth Management we specialise in helping our clients to realise their financial ambitions and objectives with solutions which perfectly reflect their own personal life journeys and their own personal landscapes. We know this to be true because as we fully back our experience, our expertise and our clients appreciate the quality of the advice and the highest levels of service we provide.
As a Chartered Financial Planner, I see my role as guiding clients on and through their individual journeys towards the lifestyle they want, whether it be for their personal or their business financial arrangements.
We are also dedicated to building meaningful and trusted relationships with our clients as this is pivotal to what we do and drives us every day. We simply couldn’t do the job we do if we didn’t.
I’m confident that you’ll find working with Panoramic a rewarding experience and look forward to helping you complete your own personal financial journey and providing you with a high quality service to meet your ambitions and expectations.
“This document details the processes we work to in order to provide you with the best possible advice, the best possible results, at the best possible value.”
Gary Jefferies. Chartered Financial Planner.
Our Advice Process
At Panoramic Wealth Management we have the experience and market knowledge to help you get the most from your finances. Our Financial Planning Process ensures that we manage all of our clients’ financial affairs efficiently, responsibly and ethically:
Step 1 – Starting our Journey Together
- A no-obligation, initial discussion in order that we can understand your needs, financial goals and priorities.
- This meeting is at our expense and the objective is to find out if we are right for you and if we are indeed able to help you.
Step 2 – Decide where you want to go
Once you instruct us to act on your behalf, we will start to review, amongst other areas:
- Your current financial circumstances.
- What money you have coming in, your average expenditure and what you need to keep in reserve.
- Details about you and your family, your tax position and financial needs, your future plans and your investment goals.
- Establish whether you need to take an income from your investments.
- Establish whether you want to achieve capital growth.
- Your existing investments to make sure they are still suitable.
An important part of this process is the way we carry out Risk Assessment and Risk Profiling.
- We ask all clients to complete a ‘FinaMetrica’ risk profile questionnaire. This is a system that is Independent and well proven around the world.
- This leads to a structured conversation about the risk you can and should take.
- We will then reach an agreement on the amount of investment risk you are happy to accept and how much investment risk you can afford to take.