We appreciate that both your working and your personal life can be very intertwined. With our clients we have had experience involvement at all stages for business owners, from creation through to succession or sale and eventual retirement.
Owner Manager Business
We have extensive experience of dealing with a diverse range of owner manager businesses. Together we will learn about both you and your business and incorporate all areas in your financial plan.
Many of our business clients are family owned (as is Panoramic) therefore, we understand the additional pressures that this creates in such circumstances more than most. Our shared reality of business life not necessarily starting on Monday morning or ending on Friday afternoon helps us understand each other. Areas of Involvement that we assist divided into three areas:
General Ongoing Business Planning
- Together we will look to act as your trusted adviser and coordinate with your other advisers on legal and tax matters.
- As part of employee and business welfare, we will guide you towards protecting your business, staff and family in case of illness or death.
- Employee benefit advice whereby we aid you attracting retaining the right staff.
- Assisting you to keep up with legislation changes in areas such as Automatic Enrolment and HR.
Corporate and Personal Financial Planning
- Investment advice that can relate to your business or you personally. This often includes maximising the benefits of pension planning for you and the business.
- Businesses often wish to own their own commercial property and through our experiences, we can advise on the best methods to do so. This can be done through your business, personally or within your pension – or a combination of all three.
- When it comes to extracting profit from your business, we can advise you on the most tax efficient way to do so.
- It may be that you are planning your exit from your business, be it a sale, succession or wind up where we will support you through the process. It may be that we assess the suitability of ongoing consultancies, new ventures and the implications of each.
- Working together we will assess your work/life balance and see how we can improve it.
- Through Financial Lifestyle Planning we can strive for financial independence for the business, with or without you.
- As advocates for not being at work one day and fully retired the next, we will explore the possibilities of gradual retirement over a period of time.
- The transition from working life into retirement.
“Since I took the gamble to start my own company in 1992, Gary has been by my side through the sale of my business to the present day. More recently this has been retirement, income and tax planning.
It’s not often you meet someone who you can trust entirely with your own hard earned money. I even remember when he had hair!”
“Gary has been providing sound advice and solutions to meet our needs both in relation to our strategic private and business planning and understands how these interact. He has often been involved in major financial decisions in relation to the company, including our various investments and pensions.”
Yvonne Rowsell. Director GKR Scaffolding Limited